Satispay is an innovative Fintech start-up, operating in the mobile payment industry. Our payment system is independent from debit and credit cards and allows users to send money to phone contacts and pay in stores from a mobile app.
Satispay Limited is based in London and is controlled by Satispay S.p.A., which is based in Milan (Italy).
We help people enjoy life and achieve their goals by making money exchanges quick and easy.
The values we believe in
Do it smart – Act intelligently and give people the opportunity to do so too.
Be responsible – Contribute to making the world a better place.
Believe – Face life and work with confidence, hope and proactivity.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our mission, our values and our view of the business. We need people who love to work in a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our Back Office team is at the heart of Satispay, and is committed to delivering our merchants the fastest onboarding experience, handling processes with competence and solving problems as quick as possible.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
- the ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrives working in teams
- good IT skills including spreadsheets
- ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- fluent spoken and written Italian
- typing speed of 40 wpm or more
- knowledge of AML and CTF regulations as an advantage
- previous experience in similar roles is a plus
The successful candidate will become part of the Back Office & Operations team and, in particular, carry out the following activities
- onboarding merchants following strict internal procedures to meet AML/CTF needs
- combining information from multiple sources, using spreadsheets and IT tools
- verifying given data with internal and external tools
- prioritizing tasks in order to handle emergencies
- carrying out extensive research on particular merchants and peculiar cases
- communicate with all involved parts of the process to complete and improve procedures
The role is based in London.
Salary & Contract
First gross annual salary will be around £ 20k which will then be adjusted according to results already after 6 months.