Satispay is an innovative Fintech start-up, operating in the mobile payment industry. Our payment system is independent from debit and credit cards and it can be used by anyone with a European bank account to exchange money with phone contacts, as well as pay in affiliated stores and e-commerce businesses with the same ease of sending a message. Satispay has also integrated with PagoPA for the payment of fines, taxes, stamps and health tickets, which can be made directly from the Services section within the app, where it is also possible to top-up phone credit with Italy’s main operators and automatically save for you financial wealth thanks to a new Savings feature that allows users to create digital Money Boxes. We are based in Milan & London.
For more information please visit:
We help people enjoy life and achieve their goals by making money exchanges quick and easy.
The values we believe in
Do it smart – Act intelligently and give people the opportunity to do so too
Be responsible – Contribute to making the world a better place
Believe – Face life and work with confidence, hope and proactivity
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our mission, our values and our view of the business. We need people who love to work in a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace. If you are passionate, ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL (Postgres, MySQL or Redshift)
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, Qlik or similar technology
- A maniacal detail-oriented mindset and enjoys doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- An impressive knowledge of the startup landscape and a true love for the financial industry
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English
The chosen candidate will become part of the Marketing and Business Intelligence team and, in particular, carry out the following activities
- Work closely with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams to identify business needs and analytics opportunities.
- Analyze big data, distill insights, and make business recommendations to drive product and strategy decisions.
- Manage existing analytic solutions, including modernization/standardization, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
- Manage and prioritize a mix of project management and hands-on analytical deliverables.
- Deliver real impact to the product through research and implementation of rigorous data-driven solutions
- Stay on top of industry trends to continue to evolve the organization to ensure best-in-class technologies and techniques are used.
- Enhance Satispay’s data-driven culture by handling ad-hoc analyses
Logistics & Salary
The role is based in our HQ in Milan. Agency work contract for the first 3 months. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.