Satispay Limited is an Electronic Money Institution authorised by the FCA, with passport rights in several European countries, operating in the mobile payment industry. Satispay Limited is the regulated branch of Satispay S.p.A., an Italian startup that has created an independent and low-cost payment network that can be used for micropayments, peer to peer money transfers, non-profit donations as well as purchases in physical and online stores through a mobile cross-platform application.
Satispay Limited is based in London and controlled by Satispay S.p.A., which is based in Milan (Italy).
We help people enjoy life and achieve their goals by making money exchanges quick and easy.
The values we believe in
Do it smart – Act intelligently and give people the opportunity to do so too.
Be responsible – Contribute to making the world a better place.
Believe – Face life and work with confidence, hope and proactivity.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people who share our mission, our values and our view of the business. We need people who love to work in a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our AML, Risk & Compliance team is at the heart of Satispay. We ensure that the company complies with applicable laws, regulations and rules, and we play an essential role in helping to preserve the integrity and reputation of the business.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
- knowledge of relevant legal frameworks, particularly in respect of AML/KYC, E-Money, PSD and SEPA
- ability to provide intellectual rigor to risk assessment, development of business solutions and decision making
- experience in carrying out financial crime investigations
- experience communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units
- excellent IT skills
- proficient in written and spoken Italian language
- two or more years in the AML, Risk & Compliance division of a financial institution
- has participated in the startup of the AML, Risk & Compliance division of a financial institution (preferable)
The successful candidate will become a member of the AML, Risk & Compliance team, focusing on the following areas
- conducting transactions monitoring, enhanced due diligence and ongoing KYC using a risk-based approach
- handling of all escalated transactions, including research, report writing, approval and transmission
- provide subject matter expert guidance on the use and the development of fraud detection systems
- undertaken regular fraud trend analysis
- build a network of contacts with other financial institutions and law enforcement agencies to assist the company in fraud prevention, investigations and loss recovery
Salary & Contract
The role is based in London. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.