Satispay is an innovative Fintech start-up, operating in the mobile payment industry. Our payment system is independent from debit and credit cards and it can be used by anyone with a European bank account to exchange money with phone contacts, as well as pay in affiliated stores and e-commerce businesses with the same ease of sending a message. Satispay has also integrated with PagoPA for the payment of fines, taxes, stamps and health tickets, which can be made directly from the Services section within the app, where it is also possible to top-up phone credit with Italy’s main operators and automatically save for you financial wealth thanks to a new Savings feature that allows users to create digital Money Boxes. We are based in Milan & London.
For more information please visit:
We help people enjoy life and achieve their goals by making money exchanges quick and easy.
The values we believe in
Do it smart – Act intelligently and give people the opportunity to do so too
Be responsible – Contribute to making the world a better place
Believe – Face life and work with confidence, hope and proactivity
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our mission, our values and our view of the business. We need people who love to work in a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace. If you are passionate, ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- A maniacal detail-oriented mindset and enjoys doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- A demonstrated ability to grow a news audience and engage readers
- Proven skills writing and editing stories, headlines and social posts
- Ability to tell complex stories in simple, compelling ways
- A deep understanding of the social multimedia landscape
- An impressive knowledge of the startup landscape and a true love for the financial industry
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm for uncovering new stories and new angles on old topics
- A desire to present money-related advice in a way that’s not boring
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English
The chosen candidate will become part of the Marketing and Business Intelligence team and, in particular, carry out the following activities
- Work closely with our Marketing and Business development teams to establish and support social engagement and growth targets.
- Identify new audiences that Satispay should reach and how best to reach them.
- Closely monitor headlines and social platforms to identify trending topics and stories.
- Write and produce short stories and social posts on timely money topics.
- Write copy for our newsletters.
- Be pitching end executing innovative ideas for content that engage our users on multiple platforms.
- Establish and share monthly insight and growth metrics and progress against targets for content syndication.
- Work closely with external PR agencies for products and advertising as well as broader growth and product initiatives
- Drive positive coverage in Italy
- Support and manage the creation of comms programs, press materials, and customer/partner reference programs in Italy
- Help establish and expand our blogger contributor network, carefully vetting contributors to ensure they meet editorial standards and reflect our audience and mission.
Logistics & Salary
The role is based in our HQ in Milan. Agency work contract for the first 3 months. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.