Satispay is an innovative Fintech start-up, operating in the mobile payment industry. Our payment system is independent from debit and credit cards and allows users to send money to phone contacts and pay in stores from a mobile app. We are based in Milan & London.
For more information please visit:
We help people enjoy life and achieve their goals by making money exchanges quick and easy.
The values we believe in
Do it smart – Act intelligently and give people the opportunity to do so too
Be responsible – Contribute to making the world a better place
Believe – Face life and work with confidence, hope and proactivity
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our mission, our values and our view of the business. We need people who love to work in a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our customer care team is at the heart of Satispay: we handle our customers’ problems and concerns with competence and patience. Our aim is to assure customers satisfaction and make them truly delighted by our service.
If you are passionate, ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
- the ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrives working in teams
- good IT skills including spreadsheets
- ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- knowledge of KYC/AML regulations as an advantage
- customer support experience as an advantage
- fluent spoken and written Italian
- willingness to perform shift-work during the weekend
The chosen candidate will become part of the Customer Care & Operations team and, in particular, carry out the following activities
- onboarding customers following strict internal procedures to meet KYC/AML needs
- handle customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- manage large amounts of incoming emails/customers requests, with empathy and patience
- make outbound calls when needed
- combining information from multiple sources, using spreadsheets and customer care IT tools
- communicate with all involved parts of the process to complete and improve procedures
Logistics & Salary
The role is based in Milan, but availability to spend the first 3 months in London is required.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.